Monday, November 14, 2011

We don't tract, we teach all day, every day.

Dearest friends and family,

I'm not sure if you know, but we don't tract here. It'd be a huge
waste of our time--you see, we teach. All day. Every day. It's
awesome! The people of Angola are so ready for this message. What a
blessing!

This Friday, we had a district-wide activity on the Ilha de Cabo.
It's a good place for a party (which is convenient, cause... well, we
had one) and it was a blast! All the missionaries invited their
investigators, we played on the beach and in the forest nearby, ate a
lot of food, fellow shipped, and had a big spiritual gathering. I
think it was a success.

On Saturday, we had Zone Conference! Good news (for me, mostly) I can
receive packages! UPS, FedEx, and DHL all get here. I'm not sure on
prices (it's likely to be expensive... You'd have to check there) but
we can definitely get them! The address is:

(Mom, could you get the President's address from their blog? I don't
have it here with me. Sorry!)

I also met the Callahan's (they're the missionary doctors for
southeast Africa. They're also from St. George and happen to be Kaden
Cox's grandparents.) Super nice folks. Kaden, (I doubt he reads
this... but someone who reads this must know him) they say hi and
that they love you. I'm stoked for you, man! Brazil? Send me an
e-mail sometime soon!

Umm... I'm pretty much out of stuff to stay. We'll celebrate
Thanksgiving with President and Sister Walton in a week or so. It'll
be a party, I'm sure. All is well here. I love you guys! Keep life
real!

Love,

Elder Cody R. Eckman

PS the following is the address that packages can be sent to:


Presidente Charles W. Walton

A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos S.U.D.

Condomínio Arte-Yetu

Bloco A, Torre V, Apt. 302

Talatona, Luanda, Angola

No comments:

Post a Comment